In 2013, over 90% of our members used cell phones. We understood that we needed to update our website to make it “Mobile Friendly”. We interviewed several web designers and are very happy that we chose to partner with illumin8 marketing.
Pat Mundsack, the CEO-Agency Director of illumin8 marketing, has been such a help to us. Her ideas and experience became vital in the planning and building stages for our new site. She helped us with providing proper content and functionality.
“Thank you, Pat!”
Here are some of the features and benefits that we added to the new site.
The La Crosse Area Family YMCA Staff:
- Responsive design to accommodate mobile, tablet and desktop site visitors
- Improved user experience in navigating calendars, program registration, and event awareness
- Reduced internal printing costs related to the Program Guide which became available online via PDF or printing one program sheet from the site
- Reduced internal time required in producing the Program Guide by utilizing a content export function formatted to put directly into software creating the printed guide
- Easy update to the Program Guide using one link for all updates
- Content Management System that allows YMCA employees to enter, update and optimize content published to the site
- Training sessions provided to staff on content management, search engine optimization, analytics and digital marketing
- Website is built on an enterprise-level platform allowing the organization to add custom program blocks to further reduce costs or manage content as they desire